Whether you're Building your Own Site or Hiring a Web Designer, it all starts with having a Plan!
Designing a website that will serve your business should NOT be a trial and error process until you get it right. You should follow a formula that will enable you to leverage the power and utility of a website immediately out of the gate.
These are some of the things that can happen to you as a business owner if you DON'T have a plan:
- No Site Engagement
- No New Leads for your business (from the site)
- Lost Opportunities
- Missed Messages
- and Ultimately NO SALES!
EVEN if you already have a site created, this program has elements that will enable you to update and upgrade your site in order to make it more sales-capable.
In this class you will learn:
- How to identify your website's purpose
- The essentials for your home page
- How to write content that attracts your target audience
- How to lay the foundation to drive web traffic to your website
- Tools that can convert web visitors into leads for your business
- A plan for organizing your web content before you start building
- You will leave with practical tools and resources to get started building your business website